Chow Fun VIP Rewards Program
Chow Fun Food Group is a
close-knit family. This is true not
only to our valued employees,
but our loyal guests as well.
The Chow Fun VIP Rewards is
our way of giving back and
saying thank you to those who
are loyal to us. Once you become
a member, you will receive VIP
points on purchases at all of
our restaurants along with a
special gift for your birthday.
You will also receive a
members-only invitation to
private tastings, beer & wine
dinners, and other special
offers and announcements.
Unlike other rewards dining
programs, we have very few
restrictions and rules that
prevent you from earning points.
We treat you like a true VIP!
Open. Honest. Easy.
Most rewards programs limit the amount you
spend and limit the amount of points you can
earn! They donít allow you to earn points for
business or catered events. How loyal is that?!
Not at Chow Fun VIP Rewards. Our members
are treated like family and we will make it easy
for you to earn and use the points you deserve.
The Simple Truth.
- No limit on how many points earned per visit.
- No limit on how many points earned per year.
- Points can be earned on business transactions.
- Points can be earned on catered events.
- If you forget your card, no problem! We will apply
your points to your account anyway.
- Chow Fun VIP Rewards is FREE! No charge to enroll.
- You will receive 1 point for every dollar spent, after
500 points are earned a $35 credit will be applied
to your account for your next visit.
- In order to process your membership we all the mandatory fields of the sign-up form filled in.
- The VIP Rewards Program is for our valued guests who are 18 years of age or older legally residing in the United States.
- Present your VIP Rewards card when you pay your check each time you dine at one of our participating restaurants and the points will be added to your card.
- Points are earned on food & beverage only, excluding tax & gratuity.
- Points cannot be added for past visits.
- Points cannot be earned on the purchase of gift cards.
- Points are non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Only one VIP Rewards card can be applied to a check.
- We reserve the right to cancel accounts that have no activity over a 12-month time frame.
- Employees of Chow Fun Food Group are ineligible for VIP Rewards membership.
- Earned VIP Rewards credit is defined as points/credits previously accrued.
- Each time you reach 500 points, the 500 points will automatically be debited from your current point balance and converted into $35 credit on your card. There is no certificate; the credit is simply applied right to your card.
- Please allow up to seven days for credits to appear on your card after you have reached the point mark.
- Credits cannot be used the same day you earn the credit.
- Credits must be requested to be used towards a bill in order for them to apply. Simply ask your server to apply your credit to a bill; a portion or the full credit amount may be applied. Points/credits will automatically be deducted at time of request.
- The VIP Rewards program may change or be canceled without prior notice.