Chow Fun Food Group is a close-knit family. This is not only true of our valued employees but of our loyal guests as well. The Chow Fun VIP Rewards Program is our way of giving back and saying thank you to those who are loyal to us.
Once you become a member, you will receive 7%* back on purchases at all of our restaurants for use toward future purchases. You will also receive members-only invitations to private tastings, beer & wine dinners, and other special offers and announcements. Unlike other rewards dining programs, we have very few restrictions and rules. We treat you like a true VIP!
*As a VIP member you will receive 1 point for every dollar you spend. After 500 points are earned, a $35 credit will be applied to your account.
- No limit on how many points earned per visit.
- No limit on how many points earned per year.
- Points can be earned on business transactions.
- Points can be earned on catered events.
- If you forget your card, no problem! Just let your server know.
- Chow Fun VIP Rewards is FREE! No charge to enroll.
- You will receive 1 point for every dollar spent.
- After 500 points are earned, a $35 credit will be applied to your account for your next visit.
- All fields of the sign-up form are mandatory.
- Must be 18 years of age or older and legally residing in the United States.
- Points are earned on food & beverage only; excludes tax & gratuity.
- Points cannot be added for past visits.
- Points cannot be earned on the purchase of gift cards.
- Points are non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Only one VIP Rewards card can be applied to a check.
- Must present your VIP Rewards card while paying. If you do not have your card, you may mention that you are a VIP along with your first and last name.
- We reserve the right to cancel accounts that have no activity over a 12-month time frame.
- Employees of Chow Fun Food Group are ineligible for VIP Rewards membership.
- Earned VIP Rewards credit is defined as points/credits previously accrued.
- Each time you reach 500 points, the 500 points will automatically be debited from your current point balance and converted into $35 credit on your card. There is no certificate; the credit is simply applied right to your card.
- Please allow up to seven days for credits to appear on your card after you have reached the point mark.
- Credits cannot be used the same day you earn the credit.
- Credits must be requested to be used towards a bill in order for them to apply. Simply ask your server to apply your credit to a bill; a portion or the full credit amount may be applied. Points/credits will automatically be deducted at time of request.
- The VIP Rewards program may change or be canceled without prior notice.